I Wonder Why Trivia Friday!
The family that emails me all the correct answers first wins…. wins…. a $25 gift card from Apple Apps or Apple ITunes… Winner’s choice. I can’t wait for you all to join in the fun and work a little magic with your children. Questions will be for the young and the young at heart. Go Get Em’, Tigers. (Remember to let this be a fair game… let your children answer with you!) Email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Your name? Please send your age and state you are from… It was great to see where my readers are from!
2. Your email address: -to notify the winner
3. Why does the sun shine?
4. Why do people float in outer space?
5. How big is the moon?
6. Why does the moon shine?
7. Why are there star pictures in the sky?
8. Why are there clouds in the sky?
9. What makes fog?
10. Can groundhogs really predict the weather?
11. Why is there air?
12. Why does the wind blow?
13. Where do snowflakes come from?
14. What makes thunderstorms?
15. Why can you see your breath in the air when it is cold outside?
16. How can you tell how old a tree is?
17. Why do trees lose their leaves in autumn?
18. How do a tree’s leaves change color?
19. What things that people use come from plants?
20. What are clovers used for?
Okay, there you have it! Have a great time and good luck!! Can’t wait to hear from you soon! Don’t forget to email me the answers at email@example.com. Thank you!
Have fun, families!! Remember to always make the most of every moment!